Instagram posting to other social media
Want a quick and easy way to get your posts across three or more social media sites? Did you know that Instagram posts to a wide variety of other apps? Sorry to all those people who already know how to do this. But I’m assuming that if you’re reading this you do want to know how to get your Instagram account to post on other social media.
It isn’t hard, but just takes a few steps. Follow along by downloading the pdf how to here. HOW TO CONNECT
- Using your phone log into Instagram.
- Click on your profile pic in the lower right hand side.
- Click on the sprocket top right hand corner of your profile for settings.
- Scroll down through the settings to Linked Accounts.
- Connect to your other social accounts on the share settings page.
- Don’t forget if you’d like to be posting as your business page check that your Facebook share to information is correct.
And there it is! Easy as! So don’t get bogged down by posting on multiple social media sites. Find out the ways to reduce the time you spend.
There are also some apps available. One is called IFTTT (If this then that) which may take a little more time to master, but is quite powerful once you know how to use it. Here is a link to more information about IFTTT